Trying to look busy...

Monday, July 18, 2005

Good morning....

Well, it was a nice weekend. I went swimming with the family on Saturday and on Sunday, we went to the county fair and saw the demolition derby. The demo derby was cool; I've always thought that I would like to try driving in one someday.

Just got Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. I have off Thursday and Friday off to go up to Lake Michigan for Salmon fishing. I’m being kinda a rebel though, because everybody else always leaves on Thursday night and drives half way, but I am going to leave early on Friday and drive all the way there. On Friday we fish at about 12:30. Two reasons; I don’t want to spend the extra money for the hotel room the night before and I don’t want to ride with those slow drivers. It’s only 322 miles, but it takes them about 6.5 hours to drive there. I’m going to try to make it there under 5. (322/5 = 64.4 mph average, no problem, right?)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home