Trying to look busy...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

No guinea pig for me.. :(

Unfortunately, the person at work who was giving away their guinea pig had already given it away. I think the kids would have enjoyed a new pet, but oh well.

I was nicely surprised this morning with four pieces of work sitting on my chair. Well, that took all of 45 minutes, but at least I had something to do for a little while. I got all my bills paid and checked my site stats. Now I feel like researching something interesting, but I don’t know what yet. I’ll probably research something scientific… Who knows.

1 Comments:

  • Don't get the guinea pig. My daughter tried to get me to buy her one. Being a mean daddy who doesn't like rodents, I told her to ask her mom (my ex). She bought it for her -- and has regretted it since. She (the ex) now has another animal to take care of because 12 year olds don't (or won't do it).

    Get a cat - they are easy

    By Blogger SemiMBA, at 7/19/2005 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home