Trying to look busy...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Knickknacks that I have in my cube.

·A skunk magnet made out of black cotton balls, pipe cleaners and two of those little craft eyes.
·Two small wooden boxes that open and display little bugs with wiggly feet.
·A yellow bendy man.
·Homer and Marge on a motorcycle.
·Maggie and Skinner mini bobblehead dolls.
·Two matchbox cars.
·A state quarter from the state I live in.
·Four "beanie baby" type animals, a monkey, a fish, a lizzard and a chicken.
·A small adjustable end wrench keychain.
·A rearview mirror, so I can see if anybody is sneaking up on me.
·A rubberband ball.
·A framed picture of my kids.
·Three framed pictures of myself and my wife together.
·A few other various pictures.
·A couple of buttons from the local sport teams.
·A mini rubber football.
·A chinese checkers game.
·6 little mugs with football teams on them.
·Small bottle of hand sanitizer.
·A flashlight keychain.
·6 sticks left of a 17 pack of Wintergreen gum.
·Some CDs.

3 Comments:

  • Wow you and your wife must like pictures. Who gave you that other stuff. A teacher told me once "if you don't have eough gum to share with everyone....leave it at home!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/03/2005 3:57 PM  

  • Definetly not! Unless you are willing to pay... :)

    By Blogger lookingbusy, at 8/03/2005 4:30 PM  

  • Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/24/2007 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home