Trying to look busy...

Friday, August 05, 2005

Things I did at work today.

1) Made some white out art.
2) Stared at the rainbows on a cd-r.
3) Was playing with a pen and twisted the bottom and top halves together so tight that now I can't get them free.
4) Went looking for a new pen.
5) Spun in my chair until I was dizzy.
6) Thought about recording my voicemail message in my best Hulk Hogan voice.
7) Counted the number of days until the next holiday.
8) Thought a long time about how cool it would be to be "The One."
9) Searched for "crap" on eBay and found 194 items.
10) Saw one of the weird guys and wondered just what it is like inside his head.


Made up quote of the day.
"I think we should close all army boot camps. That only works for disobedient children." -Maury Povich

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home