Trying to look busy...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Special occasions everyday!

I moved down to the department I am in now on 6/1. There is one other person who I would say has the same job as I do. She is allowed to get away with everything, because she has been the only one doing the job for 4 years. Our work requires us to take a 45 minute lunch break everyday. Well, she skips it saying that she either combines her two 15 minute breaks or works through lunch. So, I asked my boss if I could have the same arrangements, and she told me no. I would only be allowed to skip my lunch on special occasion circumstances only. Well, yesterday was a special occasion circumstance and so is today and if she doesn’t like it, she can kiss my butt cuz that’s not fair.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home