Trying to look busy...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Things I did at work today.

1) Thought about putting up a door to my cube so people can't look at me when they walk by.
2) Decided to put a sign on my chair that says "What's so interesting about the back of my head?" instead.
3) Co-worker was late again... covertly pointed out mistakes she made several weeks ago.
4) Walked into the bathroom and it sounded like somebody was dying in there.
5) Put a hex on anybody who says "my coworkers are my second family."
6) Played with the windows narrator (Windows key+U) and made him say funny things.
7) Went out for lunch and brought my soda cup inside when I got back. Everybody said, you went out to lunch?


Made up quote of the day:
"Don't you speak english? I said evil-doerism." - President George W Bush

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home