Trying to look busy...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Things I did at work today...

* Thought of a new business idea... expiredcopyrights.com where you could search for copyrights that have expired and take claim of them.
* Watched an IT dude try to figure out how to save as a file.
* Just like every week, I sent out a weekly report that I make and got lots of emails asking what it was, what certain columns mean, etc. I give the same response every week, "I just pull the data from the database. I am not the one entering the data into the database. I don't know why that customer is not listed. I only report what is in the database..."
* Put my headphones on so people wouldn't bother me. It didn't work.
* Kept saying the word 'Barren' as much as possible just to mess with my coworkers.
* Tomorrow I am going to use the word 'Jazzy' as much as possible. My goal is 75 Jazzys.
* Had a very uncoordinated fire drill. The door we were supposed to go through was locked and nobody unlocked it. Had to walk across the building just to get out.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home