Trying to look busy...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Diarr-what-hea?

The older kid, 8, claimed to be sick today. "Oh my stomach, it hurts so bad. And my diarrhea smells really bad. I almost gagged when I was washing my hands." So I stayed home with him this morning and he stayed in bed for about 2 and a half hours. At about noon, he was looking ok, so I said get dressed we're going to work. I'm not really sure why I brought him in. I could have stayed at home all day. So he is sitting here at my desk drawing pictures. So far he has made a "Cone Wars II: Attack of the Cones" poster and a drawing of Spongebob and Gary with a jellyfish. At least it's not a full day.

1 Comments:

  • My older kid is 8 too. And draws the same silly pictures. Sometimes I get lucky and get pirates....you know, non-commercial style pirates...but some of them usually have lightsabers. Oh well. :)

    By Blogger Stacy, at 1/18/2006 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home