Trying to look busy...

Friday, January 06, 2006

Two posts in one week... oops!

Sorry to all my loyal readers, the agony must have been unbearable... :P

I've been as bored as ever Tuesday - Thursday. I didn't even have interest enough to make a (good) blog entry. Today however is different. I have actually done some work things. I started a list of things I need to get done and have checked quite a few off so far already today. I'm sure more things will be added to the list, and maybe I'll even do them. My current mood is: Accomplished.


Now, let's get to Some Lies I Told Today

1) Nosy Church Lady, your gossip is so fulfilling. The way you threaten our coworkers behind their backs is amazing.
2) Your mom goes to college. Hehehe.
3) I have a sweet collection of limited edition Pokemon Bratz dolls. My favorite is the Picachu with the button down fly.
4) Staring into the sun can have lasik-like effects on your eyeballs.
5)



Look at that, I didn't even finish.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home