Trying to look busy...

Monday, January 23, 2006

This blows.

I don't know why it is that I can sit here and do almost nothing all day and still be upset when The Rubber Clocker's daughter stops by for a 4 hour visit and they look at Rent.Com the whole time. Maybe it's just that I can hear them and it annoys me. Maybe it's that the daughter has one of those stupid Nextel walkie-talkies and uses it about once every 15 minutes to talk to her boyfriend. Maybe it's because after 3 hours, The Rubber Clocker says "Hmm maybe I should get some work done" and then doesn't do anything even remotely work related for the next hour or so. Maybe it's because 40% of their converation is talk about roads or directions. Maybe, maybe, maybe - is it just me?

2 Comments:

  • haha. i sit here and blog, on and off, all day long. i read 'em. i write 'em. i mean, i've got like 4 of 'em to maintain, and a blogroll that jesus would envy...

    and still...when someone else isn't pulling their weight, it pisses me off. perhaps because i can screw around all day AND get all my work done...and they can't. maybe THAT'S what's so annoying.

    damned no-multi-taskin-ability-havin dolts.

    By Blogger Stacy, at 1/23/2006 3:15 PM  

  • I sit here, also, blogging and slacking, and slacking and blogging, but when stoopid hr chicks don't come to relieve me for my massage during work, I GET SO FRICKIN' PISSED OFF.

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 1/23/2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home