Trying to look busy...

Friday, March 31, 2006

Things I did at work today.

* Wandered around the halls looking for loose change that might have fallen out of somebodys pockets.
* Took a 3 hour break to revive myself from a post-tramatic stress incident. (traffic)
* Let a noisy cricket loose under a co-workers desk just for the hell of it.
* Measured the "dust-blanket" on my desk behind my monitor at 1/2".
* Continued to Ask Jeeves why he sucks but didn't get the desired results.
* Laughed out loud when someone did a reply to all on an email that was sent company-wide.
* Tried to think of a way to get back at people who leave my name and extension on their voice mail or email auto responders. (Stupid stupid stupid! Don't tell them who I am. There's a "customer service" number that I or the Rubber Clocker answers that you should give instead. Dumbutt. And don't give my last name, gah!) Any ideas let me know.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home