Trying to look busy...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Happy

I am still laughing about it. Something really funny happened yesterday to my coworkers.

It all started when my coworkers went off to one of their secret society meetings and left me here to defend the cookies and answer the phones. I'm not really sure what goes on at the secret society meetings; I have never been invited. I always have to stay back and answer the 1 phone call per hour that we receive. In a way, I kinda feel left out, because they all go make decisions, discuss some crap or whatever they do and I am left in the dark. (They never even give me minutes or anything.) But then I remember that I hate those bozos and being stuck in a room with them for an hour would be MUCH worse.

I digress, back to the story...

Whenever they want to hold a meeting of their retarded secret society, they always have me set it up for them by reserving a room and sending the meeting invitations. Usually I put them in 1 of 2 rooms that are in the area, however, both rooms were busy yesterday at the time they requested, so I had to put their meeting in a different area of the building. What did they do? Yep, they went to one of the rooms that they normally go to and stole it from another group. This did not make the other group leader very happy. I got a call from the other group's leader and he asked me if they had reserved room B. I said no, they are supposed to be over in I. This made him quite angry and I guess he left them know it. I think he would have kicked them out, but they had already started a conference call to their supreme leaders or something.

When they got back, Nosy Church Lady came to my desk and said, 'Weren't we supposed to be in room B? Did TM come over here?' I said, 'Yeah, he called me. You were supposed to be over in room I.' Then I showed her the meeting notice and her jaw dropped. 'Oh no, she said. He was really mad. He was in there yelling at us.'

It felt good.