Trying to look busy...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

This is how it is.

I need a scam business. Something where I can make a lot of money off of others. Something where I can pay some dork 10 bucks to do a job that makes me 70. Something where the customers pay me a lot of money for some simple service. I could retrieve mail from peoples mail boxes for $10 bucks a month. I mean, I could pay some dude 8 bucks an hour to pick up mail from peoples mailboxes and carry it to the house. Let's see... he could do 60 houses in an hour, 26 days a month, 60 X 10 = 600 net, 26 X 8 = 208 pay, that makes almost 400 a month per 60 houses. Great! Anybody want a job? I am tired of being the dork carrying mail to peoples houses.

1 Comments:

  • LOL.

    No thanks, I'll stick with what I've got.

    Thanks, though. Seriously. It sounded like a really good offer.

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 2/16/2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home