Trying to look busy...

Friday, February 17, 2006

Where your head at? Where your head at?

If you are truely busy and you want to give me some of your work because you tried, but you just can't finish it, fine. If you want to run around like your nuts, talk on the phone to your buds for 20-30 minutes at a time several times a day, constantly complain about how busy you are and how the boss is on your case about not getting everything done, position yourself 6 inches from my computer monitor when I ask a question about an email or something about our software because you think I am looking at it right now, annoy me by saying 'oh geez' or 'crap now what' every time your phone rings or you receive an email, then why don't you just give me all of your work, go home and stay the hell away so I can do it and sit here and be bored in peace.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home