Trying to look busy...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Things I did at work today.

1) Made a phone call to get a question answered and got transferred 4 times.
2) Almost flipped out of my chair backwards when I was stretching.
3) Started to work on my new project: manually updating a database table with 41218 rows. I will be busy for the next 3 months.
4) Set up a rubber band target range and am considering charging admission and handing out prizes.
5) Asked some new guy if he's found the fourth floor pool yet. (This building has 3 floors.)
6) Co-worker was late to a class we were both attending. I made some extra noise when she tried to sneak in so everybody turned and looked at her.
7) Considered recording my voicemail message in my best Mike Tyson voice.

Made up quote of the day.
"Hello. You have reached the voice message recorder of Mike Tyson. I am most likely fornicating with a beautiful woman or tearing the face off of your children. I will call you when time permits. Thank you." - My voicemail message.