Trying to look busy...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Things I did at work today.

1) Co-worker stopped by my desk to help me with something I didn't need help with. Then proceded to steal my pen.
2) Went to supply closet and took a whole box of pens.
3) Tried to fold a sheet of paper in half more than 8 times.
4) Searched for "How to cheat at roleplaying" but didn't get the results I wanted.
5) Kept seeing the same person in the hallways, which can be akward at times.
6) Listened to headphones really loud. Now when people look at me when they walk by, they have a weird, scrunched-eyebrow, head-cocked look.
7) Realized that everybody thinks they are young. (think about it.. are you young? {typical response 'well i'm not old'})

6 Comments:

  • You should put the entire box of pens in your pen holder and monitor how long it takes for them to disappear. You could update us in your blog. I'm curious to find out, I have the exact same pen thing going on here. I tried it last week. In 6 hours I had 12 pens dissappear.

    By Blogger Sherri Sanders, at 8/17/2005 4:19 PM  

  • i was able to fold it 6 times. woohoo. now my paycheck looks really wrinkly.

    By Blogger FU, at 8/17/2005 5:49 PM  

  • What were you listening to in the headphones?

    By Blogger Crazy Me, at 8/17/2005 6:20 PM  

  • Oh I HATE When people steal my pens....they're such a rare commodity at work...

    By Blogger Princess Pessimism, at 8/17/2005 6:34 PM  

  • I need a job where I can listen to headphones all day. It would drown out the complaining...

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 8/17/2005 8:18 PM  

  • What a great site »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2007 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home