Trying to look busy...

Friday, November 04, 2005

Escape!

This is "annual assault in the woods" weekend. The weekend when we go on armed walks looking for huge racks. Four legged hoofed creatures of the wilderness be warned! Yeah, I'm talking about you, Mr. Whitetail.

But more than just trying to shoot a deer, hunting weekend is the chance to leave civilization for a couple days. Sure, some people think that spending 2 days freezing in the woods is boring, but not me. It gives you a lot of time to think. Even if I don't see anything, I still enjoy nature, and I always come back feeling good.

1 Comments:

  • Have fun! I know my boy loves his hunting weekends with friends and always has a blast; although, I don't know how much hunting actually gets done. I think it's more drinking and playing poker than anything!

    By Blogger Crazy Me, at 11/07/2005 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home