Trying to look busy...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Things I did at work today.

- Researched CB talk.
- Asked Wannabe Bimbo if she has a clue. She does not, but she offered me a fun size Snickers bar. I accepted.
- Calculated that I have only 232 days, 11 hours, 15 minutes and 52 seconds until I am vested and my ‘Hard Earned’ retirement money is safe.
- Asked the person who delivers the mail how much it would cost to mail myself to see what was cheaper, Frontier or FedEx. Can anybody guess which one is more comfortable?
- Practiced my online stalking skills. I am pretty good, but I could be better.
- Glued a nickel to the floor hoping that the hot girls from the other department stop by, try to pick it up and I get a chance to check out their butts.
- So far, I have seen 3 ugly butts and no hot butts.
- Wished all my blogging friends a happy T-Day!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home