Trying to look busy...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Uh oh.

My friend, Getting There thinks that my blog is so great. He sent me a copy of his favorite movie, The Pacifier along with this note.

Lookingbusy, I really appriciate your blog. Every day it brings me humor and laughter. I think it's great! This is my most favorite movie ever. I hope you enjoy it too.
Sincerely,
Getting There


Well, Getting There, thank you so much for the crappiest movie ever made.


For you, Ten things I would rather do than watch The Pacifier.

1) Set my hair on fire.
2) Smash myself in the head with a ball peen hammer.
3) Ask the guy with the sign that says "Will Work For Food" what his qualifications are.
4) Ask my coworker how her weekend was. (Don't do it!)
5) Pluck my fingernails off.
6) Walk to Nova Scotia.
7) Drive a Ford.
8) Have lyposuction performed on my eyeballs.
9) Read your blog.
10) Wake up from a nap looking at the south end of a skunk heading north.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home