Trying to look busy...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Things I did at work today...

1) Watched as two people who don't know what they are doing try to set up a shortcut on my desktop to a file in a directory I don't have access to.
2) Ate a scrumptious piece of a caramel apple pie cake thingy.
3) Co-worker was late again – I didn’t tell her about the scrumptious caramel apple pie cake thingy.
4) Tranquilized some sheep.
5) Only waited 5 hours for a printout that I asked for which was sitting on somebody’s desk since Friday.
6) Played a game of almost running into someone, then both move the same way to get out of the way with the vice president twice.
7) Wondered if banana peals really are that slippery and decided to bring a banana to work tomorrow to try it.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home