Trying to look busy...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gotta love retards.

Wannabe bimbo is dumb. It's a proven fact. Now, let me prove it again.

On Monday, she asked Alwayslate to set up a couple meetings for her. Since Alwayslate is a lazy bum, she asked me to do it for her. Now, this is something that isn't very difficult, only taking about 15 minutes or so and since I didn't have anything better to do, I did it for Alwayslate for Wannabe Bimbo.

Now, this is where it gets interesting... Today, Wannabe Bimbo gets an email from the person who is apparently supposed to be running the meetings asking for information so that she can set up them up. Wannabe Bimbo forwards it to me and asks what we should do. So, I told her that I already contacted our customers and set the meetings up and that I didn't know about this mysterious other party who is supposed to be running the meetings. I said, "It sounds like we may have gotten a little ahead of ourselves when we set these meetings up."

Response from WB - "Thank you [lookingbusy]! You are so efficient!"

What?!?! That was not the response I expected, but like I said, she doesn't get it.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home