Trying to look busy...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today is the day...

- that I am going to go talk to an HR rep about my coworker cheating on her timesheet and my boss letting her.

- that I am going to ask my boss to let me apply for a different job (which is required since I haven't been in this position for the required time.)

- that I am going to tell my coworker that I am too busy to do her work.

- that I am going to finish my two small projects and sit around bored.

- that I am going to stop asking questions. I never get a good answer and I am tired of looking like I don't know what I am doing. (I don't but that is because I was never trained.)

- that I am going to start making up lies about my personal life so that I sound really cool.

- that I am going to start bitching more to everyone.


Good luck, world.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home