Trying to look busy...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Things I did at work today...

1) Everywhere is humid and sticky today because of the rain and it's making me feel a little sick. Plus I had peanut butter toast for breakfast, so that isn't helping either.
2) Coworker was late again - I superglued her mouse buttons down.
3) Somebody moved my lunch in the refridgerator, so I played "Scrambled lunchboxes" with the other lunches in there.
4) Got annoyed with people trying to pry into my personal life because they don't have a life of their own.
5) Put up a flyer on the bulletin board looking for my lost pair of scissors. Reward: a pack of rubberbands and a sticker from a Crack Jack box.
6) Coworker was only at her desk for about 2 hours all day, so tomorrow I am going to use the superglue on her chair.
7) Had someone stand over the top of me and make me search the internet to try to find what year that "Looking for love in all the wrong places" by Waylon Jennings was released.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home