Trying to look busy...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Things I did at work today...


1) Threw away a very gross banana peel.
2) Co-worker was late again - I am going to ask my boss if I can start work at 2:30 am so I don't have to deal with her.
3) Visited my previous co-workers and everybody was just a little too excited to see me.
4) Again I heard "What are you eating it smells so good" when I heated up my lunch. After I said that it was Olive Garden, I heard complaining because she couldn't go get some herself even if she wanted to.
5) Decided that if I ever own my own business, I am not going to hire someone to do whatever it is I do.
6) As I was sending some chocolates to our new customers and everybody said something to me like "MMM Chocolates, better hide them from me!"
7) Talked to this guy who said that in order to help lower gasoline prices, he is looking for oil in his backyard.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home