Trying to look busy...

Monday, August 29, 2005

Things I did at work today...

1) Saturday was my birthday! All I want for a birthday gift is a few clicks on those fancy revenue generating links on the right. Come on! I need some gas money.
2) Co-worker was late again - set the over/under at 10:40 and took bets. 7 people took the under and 1 person took the over, so I won 30 bucks cuz she didn't come in until 11:15.
3) Tried to invent a new knock-knock joke: "Knock-knock, who's there? Butter. Butter who? Butter watch out, ....." but I couldn't figure out how to finish it.
4) Drank a Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper which is actually very good.
5) Had to listen to old women standing outside my cube talk about every single detail of their weekend.
6) Caught somebody rockin' out with their headphones on singing "Little miss little miss little miss can't be wrong!"
7) Someone told me, "Oh my God, it's three o'clock already? Where has the day gone?" Yeah right.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home