Trying to look busy...

Monday, September 12, 2005

No, I'm not dead or fired.... yet.

I'm getting kinda tired of the "Things I Did at Work Today" lists, so I think I am only going to do those every once in a while now.

Mondays always get me. Old women standing around chatting about their stupid weekends; going to the antique stores, lunch with the girl friends, blah blah who cares. People don't realize that I don't want to hear about it.

The game of the day.............. SEE HOW MANY PERSONAL PHONE CALLS YOU CAN MAKE IN A DAY! So far, I am about 30 calls behind with 1.

7 Comments:

  • I didn't mean my comment as spam. I meant that I like your blog and I try to think up shit to do all day like you. And I thought that you'd be interested in all the shit I try to think up to do. I read thru all your posts and was laffin my head off. Sorry for the "spam". Maybe I should be more clear next time. Anyways, thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope it won't be your last trip.

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 9/12/2005 3:55 PM  

  • BTW - I'm at 2 personal phone calls. Both my mother. UGH. Doesn't she know I work?

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 9/12/2005 3:57 PM  

  • Like the blog. I tried the bananna on my coworker but it only lasted 3 days. However, I do have 19 personal calls today!

    By Blogger ~art, at 9/12/2005 4:13 PM  

  • i made a long personal call when the inbound fone lines were VERY busy.. teeheee!!!!

    i miss the list... :(

    By Blogger FU, at 9/12/2005 10:17 PM  

  • Watch out on those phone calls. We fired a girl because she was accepting collect calls at her desk. Ummm ... hello?!!

    By Blogger Crazy Me, at 9/13/2005 6:50 PM  

  • best regards, nice info » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/07/2007 2:59 PM  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Porsche 911 used parts pictures of hairy pubic hair on women amateur bbw nude

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/07/2007 5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home